Job Summary: Under the direction of the Electronic Banking Team Leader, performs all required functions for day-to-day electronic banking operations. Originating, processing and servicing electronic banking applications which include account origination, online banking maintenance and servicing, and bill pay support in accordance with regulatory compliance guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review and process Consumer Online Banking applications
- Assist with reviewing and processing Online Account Opening (OAO) applications. Send Welcome Packets to OAO customers and interact with the branches regarding new accounts; set up services requested with OAO such as: debit cards, e-statements, check order, credit authorization report, online banking, etc.
- Monitor closed online banking agreements and perform necessary maintenance
- Process and respond to action items and customer communication generated online, as well as customer email related to e-banking
- Monitor address changes and update bill pay information in management console; assist with bill payment disputes
- Process request for adds, changes and research related to services offered and/or managed by the e-banking area
- Review and process all consumer remote deposit capture items and create files for timely delivery to processor and provide assistance with balancing and reviewing the day 2 process of consumer remote deposit capture
- Assist with External Transfers and Funds Transfers daily responsibilities
- Assist the content expert by providing customer support and troubleshooting for external transfers to internal/external customers
- Monitor and respond to all inquiries and support tickets received from customers regarding consumer online banking, bill payment, and additional electronic services
- Assist with creating monthly activity reports; pull daily system reports for review, follow up and communicate outstanding issues on a regular basis
- Assist with creating and updating e-banking procedures; provide assistance and guidance to branch personnel regarding e-banking policies and procedures
- Provide prompt, courteous service to internal/external customer promoting professionalism, confidentiality and the desire to assist
- Assist as back up to all other functions within Electronic Banking, Deposit Operations
- Perform additional duties as requested, needed or assigned
- Highly motivated and can handle multiple tasks
- Demonstrate and promote high ethical standards and behaviors
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
- Maintain a professional manner at all times
- Be an active TEAM player
- Adapts to change
- Fluent in written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong computer and technical skills
- Ability to adhere to Needham Bank’s Core Values (Quick Decision Making, Reliability, Relationship Based Focus & Quality Service)
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- Knowledge of Banking preferred
- Prior e-banking experience a plus
Needham Bank offers a competitive salary and an amazing benefit package for a full-time employee which includes fully paid medical and dental insurance, HRA, 401(k) plan with an 8% bank match, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid leave benefit, a bonus program, flexible spending accounts, vision service plan, group term life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and an Employee Assistance Program. We offer a great benefit package to our eligible part-time employees as well.
Needham Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Needham Bank will provide all applicants for employment and all employees with equal opportunity for employment and promotion regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, or gender identity.