Job Summary: Main point of contact for all incoming visitors to the establishment; greet, direct or escort visitors accordingly. Responsible for delivering First Class customer and personal services experience. Professional appearance and demeanor at all times is a must. Position hours (10 per week) are Thursday, Friday afternoon and Saturday morning.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations
- Answer, screen and/or forward calls, providing information or taking messages.
- Provide information about the establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the company, or services provided
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as operating computers, managing files and records
- Perform additional duties as requested, needed or assigned
- Knowledge of principles and processes for delivering First Class customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Professional attire and business acumen at all times
- Excellent service orientation; actively looking for ways to help people; listens carefully to what others are saying
- Demonstrate awareness, commitment and dedication to servicing and building meaningful customer relationships
- Knowledge of departmental support structure, resources and personnel
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dependable, reliable and punctual
- Demonstrates flexibility in working with others
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment
- Maintains composure in challenging situations
- Ability to adhere to Needham Bank’s Core Values (Quick Decision-Making, Reliability, Relationship-Based Focus and Quality Service)
- High school diploma or GED
- General computer competency including knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience
Needham Bank offers a competitive salary and an amazing benefit package for a full-time employee which includes fully paid medical and dental insurance, HRA, 401(k) plan with an 8% bank match, defined benefit pension plan, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid leave benefit, a bonus program, flexible spending accounts, vision service plan, group term life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and an Employee Assistance Program. We offer a great benefit package to our eligible part-time employees as well.
Needham Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Needham Bank will provide all applicants for employment and all employees with equal opportunity for employment and promotion regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, or gender identity.