Job Summary: Performs a variety of duties in support of the Commercial & Industrial Lending team in managing existing loan relationships and pursuing new loan opportunities. Assures tasks are completed accurately, timely and professionally to ensure prompt and professional service to internal and external customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the Commercial & Industrial Lending team in managing existing loan relationships and pursuing new loan opportunities
- Prepare and maintain customer files including the tracking and receipt of financial statements, borrowing base certificates, and covenant compliance certificates
- Maintain various databases and reports for departmental use as well as for presentation to Senior Management and the Board
- Prepare financial statement spreads and basic analysis for new and existing relationships
- Prepare loan documents for internal closings and review attorney prepared documents for closings and modifications
- Provide outstanding service to existing and prospective customers regarding inquiries, requests, and loan advances
- Provide outstanding service to external business partners, including CPAs, Attorneys, other financial institutions, etc.
- Provide equally outstanding service to internal customers in various departments
- Perform additional duties as requested, needed or assigned
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently without close supervision
- Ability to effectively work with colleagues and on multiple projects simultaneously, managing time and resources to ensure work is completed efficiently and within established timeframes
- Ability to analyze and solve issues
- Demonstrate and promote high ethical standards and behaviors
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
- Maintain a professional manner at all times
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- Fluent in written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong computer and technical skills
- Ability to adhere to Needham Bank’s Core Values (Quick-Decision Making, Reliability, Relationship-Based Focus & Quality Service)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field strongly preferred
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles with prior experience applying accounting concepts strongly preferred
- A minimum of two years’ experience in commercial lending and/or related capacity strongly preferred
- Knowledge of general banking policies/procedures/regulations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and ability to become proficient in other Bank software programs
Needham Bank offers a competitive salary and an amazing benefit package for a full-time employee which includes fully paid medical and dental insurance, HRA, 401(k) plan with an 8% bank match, defined benefit pension plan, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid leave benefit, a bonus program, flexible spending accounts, vision service plan, group term life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and an Employee Assistance Program. We offer a great benefit package to our eligible part-time employees as well.
Needham Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Needham Bank will provide all applicants for employment and all employees with equal opportunity for employment and promotion regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, or gender identity.