Job Summary: Lead the Operations Team by executing processes to maintain operational efficiency and excellence. Provide a clear vision and expectations consistent with staff and identify opportunities to support strategic objectives as it relates to Operations. Ensure a departmental environment that promotes teamwork, mutual respect and operational excellence. Continually strive to improve processes, procedures and product offerings to our customer base.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide and promote first class customer service through coaching and training opportunities to staff, assisting with staff to identify priorities, continued workflow and allocating development resources accordingly
- Supervise day-to-day operations of the department and provide backup to Operations personnel as deemed necessary
- Encourage staff development and setting goals. Creates performance evaluations to discuss with Operations personnel
- Assist the FVP of Operations on special projects including the implementation of any products and services as well as establishing and maintaining procedures. Consistently seek opportunities to simplify documentation.
- Build internal and external relationships through exceptional problems solving, ownership and follow-through. Handle escalated client issues and disputes. Provide a high level of personalized service support to key client and strategic relationships within the bank.
- Assist, delegate and provide guidance with all aspects of ACH. Enforce updated rules and regulations regarding ACH.
- Performs and creates reports for management
- Manage the updating of procedures, policies and risk assessments and adheres to applicable state and federal regulatory compliance related issues
- Assist with vendors and outside service providers to ensure operational performance standards are maintained and implement
- Perform additional duties as requested, needed or assigned
- Be an active Team Leader
- Highly motivated and experienced managing multiple tasks
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Demonstrate and promote a high ethical standards and behaviors
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
- Maintain a professional manner at all times
- Adapts and helps others manage change
- Perform additional duties as requested or assigned
- Fluent in written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong computer and technical skills
- Must have reliable transportation ; must be flexible and able to adapt to new job locations and re-assignments as directed
- Ability to adhere to Needham Bank’s Core Values (Quick-Decision Making, Reliability, Relationship-Based Focus & Quality Service)
- Five plus years’ of banking experience in an operations environment highly preferred which includes electronic banking
- Strong background in bank operating policies and procedures, banking regulations (state and federal) related to operations
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree highly desired or equivalent experience
- Management experience required
- Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) certification preferred
Needham Bank offers a competitive salary and an amazing benefit package for a full-time employee which includes fully paid medical and dental insurance, HRA, 401(k) plan with an 8% bank match, defined benefit pension plan, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid leave benefit, a bonus program, flexible spending accounts, vision service plan, group term life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and an Employee Assistance Program. We offer a great benefit package to our eligible part-time employees as well.
Needham Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Needham Bank will provide all applicants for employment and all employees with equal opportunity for employment and promotion regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, or gender identity.