Job Summary: Primarily responsible for post close servicing of secondary market loans as well as participation loans. This job function will also include general servicing area processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Secondary market post close management
- Post Close secondary market sold loans
- Daily remittances/Wires
- Monthly reconciliation
- Trailing document review and remittances
- Investor Accounting and Remittances
- Manage the servicing of participation payments and monthly reconciliation for participation/swap loans
- HMDA review
- Document Imaging
- Opportunity to diversify tasks
- Perform additional duties as requested, needed or assigned
- Experience with post close secondary market management
- Assume responsibility of quality and accuracy of work
- Ability to adhere to Needham Bank’s Core Values (Quick-Decision-Making, Reliability, Relationship-Based Focus and Quality Service)
- High School Diploma
- 3+ years of working in a loan servicing environment
Needham Bank offers a competitive salary and an amazing benefit package for a full-time employee which includes fully paid medical and dental insurance, HRA, 401(k) plan with an 8% bank match, defined benefit pension plan, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid leave benefit, a bonus program, flexible spending accounts, vision service plan, group term life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and an Employee Assistance Program. We offer a great benefit package to our eligible part-time employees as well.
Needham Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Needham Bank will provide all applicants for employment and all employees with equal opportunity for employment and promotion regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, or gender identity.