Job Summary: Proficiently perform teller function, processing transactions with accuracy and balance according to the Bank’s standards, procedures and policies. Increase the Bank’s market share by maximizing sales opportunities through relationship management and business developments efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrate awareness, commitment and dedication to servicing and building customer relationship
- Gain full knowledge of the products and services offered by the Bank
- Promote bank products, contributes to referrals and refer or resolve customer inquiries concerning accounts or other banking services
- Responsible for operational compliance and adherence to bank policies and procedures
- Gain full understanding and knowledge of the teller function
- Perform routine clerical duties, including filing, answering the phone
- Perform additional duties as requested, needed or assigned
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on the hours of operation of the Bank, including Saturday mornings
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
- Basic knowledge of keyboard and computer skills
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic operations with the use of a calculator
- Must have basic business acumen and professionalism
- Ability to build strong relationships and alliances across the organization, exceed customer expectations, ability to adapt to change, reliable and highly motivated
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to new job locations and re-assignments as directed
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Ability to adhere to Needham Bank’s Core Values (Quick Decision Making, Reliability, Relationship Based Focus, Quality Service)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Up to two years of teller or cash handling experience with accurate balancing record
- Customer service experience and/or sales experience preferred
Needham Bank offers a competitive salary and an amazing benefit package for a full-time employee which includes fully paid medical and dental insurance, HRA, 401(k) plan with an 8% bank match, defined benefit pension plan, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid leave benefit, a bonus program, flexible spending accounts, vision service plan, group term life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and an Employee Assistance Program. We offer a great benefit package to our eligible part-time employees as well.
Needham Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Needham Bank will provide all applicants for employment and all employees with equal opportunity for employment and promotion regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, or gender identity.